AT-Space, Kopenhagener Straße 30, 10437 Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
@SPACEberlin is located right at the heart of Berlins Prenzlauer Berg. This cultural hotspot hosts media companies, galleries, international cuisine, fashion stores, etc.
Approx. 2 minutes from lively Mauerpark and Gleimstrasse.
@SPACEberlin is located on ground floor (street level) and is therefore partially disability friendly. Unfortunately we are not able to provide lavatories suitable for people with physical needs.
Car: We do not have our own car park. Public parking on the street is by the meter. Usually spaces are available right next to @SPACEberlin. Generally there is a good quantity of daytime parking spaces available.
Bicycle: For long term table holders @SPACEberlin provides access to roofed bicycles parking in the backyard.
@SPACEberlin is easy to reach by public transport:
Stations close to destination are either Schönhauser Allee or Gesundbrunnen
places within close walking distance
- Grocery store (Aldi or Rewe),
- Several Späties (Berlin corner stores),
- UCI cinema,
- Post office,
- More shopping possibilities at the mallsGesundbrunnen Center or Schoenhauser Arcaden
Close by places to Eat
- The Bird (Berlins best burger joint)
- Best Friends (Vietnamese)
- AnadluZia (spanishe Tappas)
- Omini (Japanese/korean cuisine)
- Jalla Jalla (Libanese food)
- Kaanan (Israely-palestinien fusion)
- Spreegold (fresh made life style restaurant) and many more…